Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we can receive compensation for links to products.
We don’t care about beauty, brains, or strength. Our favorite compliment is to be given. While it’s always nice to be admired for our sparkling personality or glowing skin, we prefer praise related to our shopping purchases. We love it when someone mistakenly considers our cheap finds to be splurges. Since bargain-hunting is literally our job, we’re always flattered when people think our affordable finds are luxury lookalikes.
And since it’s Cyber Week, now is our chance to show off our skills by tracking down the best Black Friday deals from Amazon that look more expensive than they actually are. Two categories were created: Gifts under $50 and Gifts under $25. Gifts under $50 and gifts below $25 are easy to buy for your loved ones. These bestselling holiday gifts include everything you need, from fashion and tech to beauty and home goods.
Best gifts under $50
1. Crown jewels Kendra Scott’s signature gold-plated pendant necklace comes in a variety of gorgeous gemstones — originally $55, now just $39!
2. With this Revlon hair dryer brush, you can get a salon style at home! I’m always amazed by how silky-smooth my hair looks after using this device — originally $40, now just $30!
3. The No.1 bestseller in toiletry bags on amazon, this cosmetics case is perfect for any beauty buff. This cosmetics bag is the No. 1 seller in toiletry bags on Amazon. Featuring a hanging hook and various pockets and compartments for storing your products, this water-resistant organizer is a travel essential — originally $32, now just $28!
4. These Crocs are rockin’! These classic clogs, out of thousands of products available on Amazon, are the best! This is the #1 bestseller in clothing and shoes with over 400,000 reviews — originally $50, now just $26!
5. Something’s brewing over in the sale section! The #1 bestseller in kitchen and dining on Amazon, the Keurig single-serve coffee maker is now 50% off 1 bestseller in kitchen and dining on Amazon, this Keurig single-serve coffee maker is now 50% off — originally $100, now just $50!
6. Say cheese! This bamboo cheese board and knife set is excellent for entertaining — originally $56, now just $40!
7. If you have a tendency to lose belongings — be it your keys or your suitcase at the airport — then this Apple AirTag will come in handy! Keep track of your belongings in your Find My app on your iPhone — originally $30, now just $25!
The Best Gifts Below $25
8. Surround sound! This Echo Dot smart speaker fits into most small spaces so you can play music and ask Alexa any questions you want — originally $40, now just $15!
9. Take some time for yourself! These aromatherapy Shower Steamers are the 1 bestseller in bath bombs on Amazon — originally $25, now just $16!
10. Enjoy a day of pampering with this 12-piece sheet mask set. Use one a month or enjoy all 12 for girls’ night — originally $15, now just $8!
11. These house shoes can be used indoors or outdoors thanks to their super soft memory foam sole and rubber sole. With over 61,000 reviews, these cozy slippers are a crowd-pleaser — originally $33, now just $24!
12. This trendy fanny bag will make it easy to carry your stuff. Available in 41 different colors, this belt bag looks like it could have been from Lululemon — originally $24, now just $19!
13. It’s in the bag! This quilted crossbody looks like a designer purse — originally $34, now just $24!
14. Sweet dreams! This set of two silk sleep masks will help you get your best beauty sleep — originally $13, now just $8!
Are you looking for Black Friday discounts? You can also find other Black Friday deals here.
Cyber Week Deals from The Drop: Save up to 50%
It’s time to binge! Amazon Prime Video Channels Only $1.99 for Black Friday
15 Top Amazon Fashion Deals Ideal for Holiday Events
Explore fashion, beauty and other health products. You can also check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services our readers may find useful. This includes purses for wedding guests, plus-size swimsuits, purses, women’s sneakers, and bridal shapewear. It also provides gift ideas and gift ideas to fit the needs of everyone in your life. The selection of products and services is not intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in this post.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of products that we feature in articles. It does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us functions independently of the advertising sales staff. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Enjoy your shopping!